Mon, Aug 05|
1 Worcester Homes
Live Pre-Licensure Course August 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18
This 40 hour pre-licensure class meets the Massachusetts requirement for pre-licensure education. Over 2 weeks (8 days M,W,F 6-10pm and Sundays 8am-4pm) you will learn what it take to pass the pre-licensure test to become a Licensed Real Estate Professional in the state of Massachusetts.
Time & Location
Aug 05, 2019, 6:00 PM – Aug 18, 2019, 4:00 PM
1 Worcester Homes, 65 Southbridge St, Auburn, MA 01501, USA
About The Event
By registering for the Salesperson Pre-licensing Course you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I have never had a Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license before. (If you have had a Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson or Broker license you need to reinstate your license not get a new license.)
- I am not an attorney or a law student in Massachusetts or I am an attorney or law student in Massachusetts and acknowledge I am taking this course for my own education and that I know that I am not required to take this course or pass the licensing exam in order to get a real estate Brokers license.
- I have never had a Real Estate Salesperson or Brokers license with any state that shares reciprocity with Massachusetts. (If you have had a real estate license in a state with reciprocity you will need to contact the board of licensure to determine what you are required to do.)
- I am eighteen (18) years of age or greater.
- I acknowledge that I will need to associate myself with a real estate brokerage before I start practicing real estate in order to receive commissions.
- I must pass both the General and Massachusetts parts of the the licensure examination within two (2) years of the date of completing the required salesperson education.
- I must be prepared to pay for the license on the day of the examination.
- To the best of my knowledge and belief, I have filed all state tax returns and paid all state taxes required by law.
- I will provide a valid Social Security number. (It is mandatory that you provide a social security number but you do not need your card )
- I understand that the Board does not license applicants who are currently on probation or parole.
- I understand that if I have a criminal history I will need to submit proof of passing the test and my criminal history to the board of licensure for approval before I am issued a real estate license.
- I understand that I must complete forty (40) hours of pre-licensure salesperson education before I can take the exam.
- I will obtain three (3) complete candidate endorsements before I take the exam.
- I hereby consent to the use of photographs and/or videos taken of me, in any editorial, educational material and/or promotional material produced and/or published by 1 Worcester Homes Real Estate Academy.
- I hereby grant to 1 Worcester Homes Real Estate Academy, and it's legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use my name, voice and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, trade, and any other lawful purposes.